There are some supplies you will need to make our year of learning a success. These supplies include:
- A BIG backpack (big enough to fit winter gear in when the time comes).
- A pair of headphones to be kept at school
- A change of clothes placed in a Ziploc bag labeled with your child’s name (shirt, pants, underwear, socks) to be kept in your child’s cubby at school.
- A water bottle
- One box of 24 count Crayola crayons
- One box of 10 broad (wide) Markers
- 8 Elmer’s glue sticks
- One pencil box
- One package of fine tip dry erase markers
- One Primary Journal (composition notebook) with primary writing lines. Any brand is fine. This specific type of notebook has the correct writing lines for young children at the bottom of each page and a blank space at the top of each page for drawing a picture.
*Optional* Wish list items we will use throughout the year and can be sent in anytime throughout the year include:
- Baby Wipes
- Sanitizing wipes
- Any size storage baggies with slider type seal/closure. Slider style is easier for little hands to open and close.
***Please do not feel obligated to purchase the wish list items.***
School supplies may be brought to school on the first day of school. If you are not able to purchase supplies or need clarification, please feel free to reach out to me. I would be happy to help. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Enjoy the final days of summer. I can’t wait to see you soon!