THE 2018-2019 BUDGET
2018-19 budget approved by voters
- Voters approved the 2018-19 budget and elected board members. For the full results, click here.
Proposed budget adopted2018-2019 Budget MaterialsImportant Dates for Planning the Budget
Preparation for Voting on the Budget
- Thursday, February 15, 2018 - February Board Meeting and PUBLIC INPUT ON INITIAL BUDGET DRAFT
- Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 6:00 p.m. - Fund Balance Projections and Budget Work Session
- Thursday, March 22, 2018 at 7:00 p.m. - Board of Education and Budget Draft Updates
- Thursday, April 5, 2018 - Proposed Date for Board of Education to Approve the Budget to Present to Voters
- Tuesday, May 8, 2018 - Budget Hearing 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 15, 2018 - Budget Vote 2-8 p.m. in the School Cafeteria
Prior Year Budget Information
- 2017-2018 Budget Book - click here.
- 2017-2018 Budget Newsletter - click here.
- 2016-2017 Budget Newsletter - click here.
- 2015-2016 Budget Newsletter - click here.
- 2014-2015 Budget Newsletter - click here.
- 2013-2014 Budget Newsletter - click here.
- 2012-2013 Budget Newsletter - click here.
- 2011-2012 Budget Newsletter - click here.
- 2010-2011 Budget Newsletter - click here.
- Governor outlines school aid proposal and educational initiatives in executive budget proposal. Click here.
PowerPoint or the free PowerPoint Viewer is required to view PowerPoint presentations. PowerPoint Viewer 2007 lets you view full-featured presentations created in PowerPoint 97 and later versions. This viewer also supports opening password-protected Microsoft PowerPoint presentations. You can view and print presentations, but you cannot edit them in the PowerPoint Viewer 2007.
Click here to get the free PowerPoint viewer.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view the PDF versions of the presentations listed above. Adobe Reader software is the global standard for electronic document sharing. It is the only PDF file viewer that can open and interact with all PDF documents. Use Adobe Reader to view, search, digitally sign, verify, print, and collaborate on Adobe PDF files.
Click here to get the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.