For your student to be cleared to play, you must:
- Complete FamilyID Form which includes important health information reviewed by the Nurse's office prior to each season as well as mandatory policies and agreements.
- Provide a Current Physical: Either upload a current image of physical to the FamilyID sports registration form or bring a copy to the Nurses office. Physicals expire 12 months after the date of health exam. No athlete will be permitted to play or tryout with an expired physical.
- If needed provide a completed signed Independent Medication Use and Carry Form to the Nurses office prior to the first practice.
To register for sports on Family ID, please follow these steps.
1) On the homepage of the website, select the orange Student-Parent drop down tab.
2) Select (Family ID Athletic-Home).
3) Once in Family ID, scroll down to the bottom of the page under the alma mater and picture of the teams.
4) Select the team level your student will be hoping to play. Either: JV/Varsity or Modified. JV/Varsity is always open prior to Modified.
5) After selection, read my reminder about the fall sports night. Below the name Greg Haver, select register now.
6) Create an account or log in with an existing account to continue.
7) Select the sport your child wants to play and fill out all the information on the page.
8) Once the parent/guardian has completed all of the information reqested, the student will be registered.