PCS Indoor Spectator Guidelines 2021-2022
All protocols must be followed regardless of vaccination status.
• Face coverings must be worn at ALL TIMES regardless of vaccination status and social distancing guidelines are expected to be followed.
• At this time, we are not limiting spectators due to the seating capacity in our new gymnasium. The recommendation is that attendees socially distance themselves in family pods.
• We ask that you please not arrive with more than 20 minutes prior to the event start time.
• Upon event conclusion, we ask that those in attendance exit the facilities in a timely manner and not congregate with students.
• We will live stream when we expect increased spectator attendance such as home varsity games and wrestling duals and will do so for other events when we can. This may or may not include sound depending on placement of camera andthe size of the crowd.
If you have experienced any symptoms of COVID-19 within the past 10 days of an event, please do not attend our PCSD events.
The numbers of spectators allowed are based on the facility’s maximum capacity and social distancing guidelines.
All protocols are subject to *change* as the season evolves or as directives from Herkimer Public Health.
Changes will be posted on the website.